1985 xv1000 carburetor o-rings!

dcoates
I am looking for the o-rings that come in the carburetor rebuild kit for my bike, but I would prefer not to buy the whole kit for just those two o-rings. Does anyone have an idea where to purchase those without buying the kit?

Thanks.

Re: 1985 xv1000 carburetor o-rings!

ViragoJoe

Go on line to some Yamaha Dealer websites and see for yourself if the O-rings can be purchased separately.
You may also be able to get Metric O-rings from your friendly Harbor Freight Store.  They have a box of miscellaneous O-rings for about $8.00 U.S.D. as of this writing.
ViragoJoe
1996 Virago 1100 Special