1988 XV750 for sale in Cleveland OH

1988 Bill
Looking for a good home for my Virago - Best Offers considered - Great condition - Maintained regularly - Garage stored - Heated winter storage - Current mileage 26428 - 3500 miles on the tires - New battery - Original center stand included, plus other original parts - Original paint - Custom leather seat, saddle bags and both backrest bags from The Real Deal in Cleveland OH - I believe Im the third owner - pictures available - Local pickup or will ride it to you within 50 miles for gas money.