Electrical Parts 98 XV 1100

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
 I have a TCI, Boost Sensor Relay and a Pickup Coil that I bought off ebay when I thought my problems were electrical. Now convinced they are fuel/carb related, so I don't need these parts. All are used but serviceable and they check out electrically on multimeter.  One of the plastic tabs on the TCI was sawn off ( I assume when they removed it from the donor bike.
Before I post these on eBay , let me know if anyone in the group is interested.  I am looking for $300 for all of them.
Jim
[hidden email]

Sent from my iPad

RE: Electrical Parts 98 XV 1100 [1 Attachment]

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
Post them in Items for Sale on Viragotechforum.com if you have not already done so.

Bill

Sent from Mail for Windows 10