Quantcast

Highway Bars for 535 Virago????

Lady T
Hi All, I am a newbie here on this forum. I have a 1993 Virago 535 (which I love) and have been searching everywhere for highway bars but can't seem to find them. Does anyone out there have any recommendations?? I would SO appreciate any help! Thanks. Lady T

Re: Highway Bars for 535 Virago????

bill.stigall
Highway bars? Do you mean crash bars, different handlebars? Please explain............

Re: Highway Bars for 535 Virago????

Lady T
I'm looking for highway bars to attach highway pegs to. (they aren't really crash bars cuz they don't stick out far enough to protect the engine.) Thank you for responding.

Lady T

Re: Highway Bars for 535 Virago????

bill.stigall
Try Parts Unlimited, Bike Bandit or keep an eye out on Ebay. Those are your best bets..........