No spark in front cylinder. Xv535

Wood_abf9
Hi,
I can't get a spark from my front cylinder, i originally thought it was the coil pack but I've changed both of them out and still no joy. It's had new spark plugs so they are both working. I've even to the old plug and placed it up against the engine and still nothing. Anyone had the same issue or put me in the right direction would be massively appreciated. I have read a few things about and extra ground from the battery???
Cheers in advance

Re: No spark in front cylinder. Xv535

ViragoJoe
Wood,
Download a manual.  It will help you trouble shoot the problem.  The year of your bike would be helpful.

Will it start on the one sparking cylinder?

https://viragohelp.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=728
ViragoJoe
1996 Virago 1100 Special