Re: virago xv1100 1991 stuck in gear cannot change gear but shifter pedal and spline appears to be moving

Re: virago xv1100 1991 stuck in gear cannot change gear but shifter pedal and spline appears to be moving

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list

JUST PUT "DARK GLASSES ON"

On Dec 3, 2016 4:54 AM, "RSH Web Services [hidden email] [ViragoTech]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Why are you shouting at us?

I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO MY 1100 RECENTLY DROPPED INTO 4TH GEAR TO PASS A CAR AND THERE IT STAYED I STOPPED TO TAKE CARE OF THE BUSINESS AFTER A LITTLE ROCKING ROAD HOME IN 4TH GEAR ORDERED RIGHT CASE GASKET AND PULLED LINKAGE ROCKED THE WHEEL TO MAKE SURE INTERNAL LINKAGE WORKED PROPERLY AND PULLED SHIFT LINKAGE FROM PARTS BIKE BIKE AND REASSEMBLED YOU MUST SET IN NEUTRAL . WORST CASE SCENARIO BENT OR BROKEN SYNCHRONIZER COMPLETE ENGINE CASE SPLIT. NOT A TECH BUT LOVE MY VIRAGO AND HAVE A MANUAL

Re: virago xv1100 1991 stuck in gear cannot change gear but shifter pedal and spline appears to be moving

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list

Why are you shouting at us?

>JUST PUT "DARK GLASSES ON"
>
>On Dec 3, 2016 4:54 AM, "RSH Web Services
>[hidden email] [ViragoTech]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Why are you shouting at us?
>

>I HAD THIS HAPPEN TO MY 1100 RECENTLY DROPPED
>INTO 4TH GEAR TO PASS A CAR AND THERE IT STAYED
>I STOPPED TO TAKE CARE OF THE BUSINESS AFTER A
>LITTLE ROCKING ROAD HOME IN 4TH GEAR ORDERED
>RIGHT CASE GASKET AND PULLED LINKAGE ROCKED THE
>WHEEL TO MAKE SURE INTERNAL LINKAGE WORKED
>PROPERLY AND PULLED SHIFT LINKAGE FROM PARTS
>BIKE BIKE AND REASSEMBLED YOU MUST SET IN
>NEUTRAL . WORST CASE SCENARIO BENT OR BROKEN
>SYNCHRONIZER COMPLETE ENGINE CASE SPLIT. NOT A
>TECH BUT LOVE MY VIRAGO AND HAVE A MANUAL

Web Hosting Services
Domain Name Registration
http://rshweb.com
http://domain.rshweb.com