Screen Advice Please

Derek
Recently bought a Virago 535 and would like to fit a screen. Powerbronze UK sell three versions for the Virago, the small Vanguard, the medium Dreadnought and the largest Colossus which is the one I would go for.  Before I part with £190 I thought I would ask if anyone on the forum has any advice - are they any good, is there a cheaper alternative?

Re: Screen Advice Please

ViragoJoe
Derek,
Windshields (Wind Screens) are pretty much in the eyes of the beholder.  They are basically made of the same materials.

Mounting hardware and the look and style of the windshield is what sells it anyway.  Just make sure when mounted the top of it is at the same height with the tip of your nose while seated.  You always look over it, not through it.  However, you will look through it when snuggling up behind stopped traffic.  Buy what you like.  After all it is your bike.  Get on it and ride.  Trust me, you will like the windshield for it reduces high speed turbulence that beats you up at highway speeds.  Makes highway riding more enjoyable.
ViragoJoe
1996 Virago 1100 Special