Virago 750 side casing badges

Ian

Virago 750 side casing badges

Ian
This post was updated on .
I am trying to locate plastic chrome finished virago side casing badges as the chrome has come of and exposed the White.  Can anybody suggest  where I can get replacements or what I can paint them with please.

Re: Virago 750 side casing badges

ViragoJoe
Ian

Re: Virago 750 side casing badges

Ian
Sorry 1994

On 24 May 2017 15:32, "ViragoJoe [via Yamaha Virago]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ian,
Year of your bike could help narrow things down:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=virago+side+covers&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&rmvSB=true
ViragoJoe
1996 Virago 1100 Special

http://yamaha-virago.17922.x6.nabble.com/Virago-750-side-casing-badges-tp5011974p5011988.html
To unsubscribe from Virago 750 side casing badges, click here.
NAML

Re: Virago 750 side casing badges

ViragoJoe
Ian,
Did ebay have what you needed?
ViragoJoe
1996 Virago 1100 Special
Ian

Re: Virago 750 side casing badges

Ian
I got badges but not exactly same as the ones that was on bike.

http://yamaha-virago.17922.x6.nabble.com/Virago-750-side-casing-badges-tp5011974p5011991.html
To unsubscribe from Virago 750 side casing badges, click here.
NAML

Re: Virago 750 side casing badges

ViragoJoe
So, you were looking for just side cover badges?  Not side covers?  Sorry, I miss read your post.

http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemparts/a/yam/5004373af8700209bc78c465/side-cover

$16.02 USD each badge.

These OEM badges are a little pricey.

Glad to hear you found something that will work.
ViragoJoe
1996 Virago 1100 Special