Virago luggage for sale

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
After 4 years of early Virago riding I have sold my 1982 Virago 750. I
still have the factory luggage for this bike. I put an ad on Craigslist in
Orange County, California. if any one is intested in these, let me know.

I'm selling the trunk and mounting hardware, both saddlebags and mounting
hardware and the fairing and windshield without the mounting bracket.

Here's the link: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/5902671243.html

Thanks for all you help through out the years as I kept this thing on the
road.

Steve "rusteeGold" Gold
Riding a Seca 750 now.

Re: Virago luggage for sale

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
Hi. I might be interested in the virago luggage. What are you asking for the whole package?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 3, 2016, at 10:52 AM, Rustee Gold [hidden email] [ViragoTech] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> After 4 years of early Virago riding I have sold my 1982 Virago 750. I
> still have the factory luggage for this bike. I put an ad on Craigslist in
> Orange County, California. if any one is intested in these, let me know.
>
> I'm selling the trunk and mounting hardware, both saddlebags and mounting
> hardware and the

Re: Virago luggage for sale

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
hey Jimmy

I'd like to get $250 for everything. I'm not sure how much shipping would
be. Where do you live?

On Dec 3, 2016 2:06 PM, "Jimmy Duncan [hidden email] [ViragoTech]" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi. I might be interested in the virago luggage. What are you asking for
> the whole package?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Dec 3, 2016, at 10:52 AM, Rustee Gold [hidden email]
> [ViragoTech] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > After 4 years of early Virago riding I have sold my 1982 Virago 750. I
> > still have the factory luggage for this bike. I put an ad on Craigslist
> in
> > Orange County, California. if any one is intested in these, let me know.
> >
> > I'm selling the trunk and mounting hardware, both saddlebags and mounting
> > hardware and the

Re: Virago luggage for sale

zcjkc
Hello,
looking for 82 virago OEM hard luggage.
Any for sale???
reply to allinall1 at outlook.  Thank you!!!