ViragoTechForum Donation Drive June 15-30 part 1 http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=54763 Its that time again to get 6 months of bills paid in advance to keep the lights on. We will have two donation drives June 15-30 then July 1-15 part 2 Th

ViragoTechForum Donation Drive June 15-30 part 1 http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=54763 Its that time again to get 6 months of bills paid in advance to keep the lights on. We will have two donation drives June 15-30 then July 1-15 part 2 Th

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list

ViragoTechForum Donation Drive June 15-30 part 1 http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=54763 Its that time again to get 6 months of bills paid in advance to keep the lights on. We will have two donation drives June 15-30 then July 1-15 part 2 The prizes will be drink ware, either the original VTF logo or the 10 yr logo for the winners of the drawing. [img]http://viragotechforum.com/VTF14.jpg[/img] So everyone has a chance to help. Be smart, decide what you can give and give half during each part, don't miss out on free stuff ;) 6 month hosting invoice [ 1 biz lvl shared, VPS lvl 4 ] [b]Total - $559.94[/b] Direct link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U2M8Y2RH5MAPY If you need help use the contact form and a mod will get back to you or just click the donate box on the left side of the forum. http://viragotechforum.com/contact.php make sure and go into groups and join the donation club http://www.viragotechforum.com/ucp.php?i=267
Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone.

Re: ViragoTechForum Donation Drive June 15-30 part 1 http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=54763 Its that time again to get 6 months of bills paid in advance to keep the lights on. We will have two donation drives June 15-30 then July 1-15 part 2 Th

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
 I have tried to reset  everything but ur software say's ive reached my limit on trying.i ve joined this grp.when it 1st. started up & lost contact with grp. over the yrs.I'll donate some money if they can  fix the demons in the software so I can get back on