XV 750 81-83 Spoke Hubs

HB Moto
HB Moto is based in Brisbane and developing spoked hubs for the early XV. I need some feedback on the direction we should take on the rear hub. Do we produce a drum brake hub that uses all existing parts or would you prefer a disc conversion? The front rear hub set for use with existing kit would be around $800. If we go with the disc conversion about $950 plus you would need to source and purchase all of the other hardware such as calliper, disc, master cylinder. Any feed back would be appreciated so we can roll out these hubs and get some good looking wheels on our bikes.