carb plumbing lines

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
hay fellow riders.  I have a 920 Midnight virago  I changed out the number 2 cam and I forgot to take pictures of the plumbing lines on the carbs and tank, I need help putting the carbs back on the engine the right way. and run the lines the right way I need advice and pictures, thank you for the help.

Re: carb plumbing lines

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
Is you bike an 83?

Sent from my iPhone