got her running (1987 535 virago: a violent, bad tempered woman

got her running (1987 535 virago: a violent, bad tempered woman

buster6315
After much dicking around with the carbs & checking for spark on the dead cylinder, it finally decided to fire on both cylinders.  Me happy!  I did add sea foam to the rusty fuel tank yesterday.  I acts lean!  Were they doing that 30 years ago?  Its a 1987.  Anyhow, after riding it around the block a couple times, I suppose I should license it and get the needed parts to make it  street legal.  Weighing in at ~400 lbs, it is easy for this old man to man-handle.  My 600 lb Sportster feels like a heavy weight compared to this.