(no subject)

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
I RECENTLY HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME WITH MY 1100 .I DROPPED INTO 4TH GEAR TO PASS A CAR AND THERE IT STAYED IN FORTH GEAR ORDERED A RIGHT CASE GASKET AND PULLED THE EXTRA INTERNAL SHIFT LINKAGE OUT OF MY PARTS BIKE AND FIXED THE PROBLEM  THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE BUT NOT EASY GOOD LUCK

Re:

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
thanks for the input michael . it sounds like i might have the same problem. i'll start with the internal selector mechanism
regards

Alfred Machon

> I RECENTLY HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME WITH MY 1100 .I DROPPED INTO 4TH GEAR TO PASS A CAR AND THERE IT STAYED IN FORTH GEAR ORDERED A RIGHT CASE GASKET AND PULLED THE EXTRA INTERNAL SHIFT LINKAGE OUT OF MY PARTS BIKE AND FIXED THE PROBLEM  THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE BUT NOT EASY GOOD LUCK

Re: Re:SHIFTER PROBLEMS

Dragonwagen2
I APOLOGIZE YALL A MISTAKE IN SIDE COVERS STARTER DRIVE SIDE ALSO SHIFTER SIDE COVER IS ON THE LEFT NOT THE RIGHT I MADE 2 POSTS HERE LAST NIGHT THE SECOND IN A LITTLE MORE DETAIL SAME MISTAKE THE LEFT SIDE NOT THE RIGHT AGAIN I APOLOGIZE VT MEMBERS