seat with driver backrest 98 xv1100

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
I have both  a stock and a mustang seat for this bike but neither has a backrest. Is there a seat or a add on that can provide back support for this bike?
Jim

Sent from my iPad

Re: seat with driver backrest 98 xv1100

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
Misspoke . I have stock and Corbin seat.  DoEs the a mustang have a better driver backrest?

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 7, 2016, at 9:20 PM, James Moore <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have both  a stock and a mustang seat for this bike but neither has a backrest. Is there a seat or a add on that can provide back support for this bike?
> Jim
>
> Sent from my iPad

Re: seat with driver backrest 98 xv1100

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
Yes, there are backrest available through preoccupied and others. Would you be interested in selling the mustang seat? If so, what would you ask.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 7, 2016, at 18:20, James Moore [hidden email] [ViragoTech] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have both a stock and a mustang seat for this bike but neither has a backrest. Is there a seat or a add on that can provide back support for this bike?
> Jim
>
> Sent from my iPad

Re: seat with driver backrest 98 xv1100

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
Not interested in the Corbin seat. Mustang is by far better and you can buy a backrest for them. You should be able to get a backrest that will fit either of the sheets that you have.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 7, 2016, at 18:55, James Moore [hidden email] [ViragoTech] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Misspoke . I have stock and Corbin seat. DoEs the a mustang have a better driver backrest?
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Feb 7, 2016, at 9:20 PM, James Moore <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I have both a stock and a mustang seat for this bike but neither has a backrest. Is there a seat or a add on that can provide back support for this bike?
> > Jim
> >
> > Sent from my iPad

Re: seat with driver backrest 98 xv1100

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
Thx found a model M-75224 but it's pretty pricey.

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 8, 2016, at 11:29 AM, Bills Personal [hidden email] [ViragoTech] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Not interested in the Corbin seat. Mustang is by far better and you can buy a backrest for them. You should be able to get a backrest that will fit either of the sheets that you have.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 7, 2016, at 18:55, James Moore [hidden email] [ViragoTech] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> Misspoke . I have stock and Corbin seat. DoEs the a mustang have a better driver backrest?
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>> > On Feb 7, 2016, at 9:20 PM, James Moore <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > I have both a stock and a mustang seat for this bike but neither has a backrest. Is there a seat or a add on that can provide back support for this bike?
>> > Jim
>> >
>> > Sent from my iPad

Re: seat with driver backrest 98 xv1100

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
I misspoke. It is 778

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 8, 2016, at 11:28 AM, Bills Personal [hidden email] [ViragoTech] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Yes, there are backrest available through preoccupied and others. Would you be interested in selling the mustang seat? If so, what would you ask.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 7, 2016, at 18:20, James Moore [hidden email] [ViragoTech] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> I have both a stock and a mustang seat for this bike but neither has a backrest. Is there a seat or a add on that can provide back support for this bike?
>> Jim
>>
>> Sent from my iPad

Re: seat with driver backrest 98 xv1100

Virago Tech Archive (YahooGroups) mailing list
Just received this today. Do you still have the mustang seat for the
XV1100 and would you sell it?

Bill